- Has anti-cancer properties.
- Prevents aging due to its antioxidant properties.
- Adding curry leaves to the diet improves eyesight and normalizes heart function.
- Protects the body from various infections by fighting various germs that enter the body.
- Currants contain high levels of vitamins A, B, C, E and Ca which keep hair and skin healthy.
- Regulates blood pressure
- Regulates cholesterol levels
- Protects the liver
- Has anti-cancer properties
- It has many antibacterial properties
- It has the ability to reduce the risk of skin diseases such as wrinkles, premature aging, and arthritis.
- Relieves menstrual pain
- Helps digestion
- Quenches thirst
- Helps to lose weight
- If you have high levels of bad cholesterol and are obese, you will expect a speedy recovery
- High blood pressure can be reduced
- It is able to reduce the level of bad cholesterol.
- The blood will be cleansed and the skin will be bright
- Has detoxifying properties